top of page
The Secret Garden
Tea Room & Gift Shop
After a 3 year hiatus, our Vintage Garden Market is back!
We are ready to welcome back returning vendors and select new participants to showcase their finest antiques, collectibles, upcycled vintage items and fine craft items with a vintage flair at our “European flea market” inspired event in the garden of our Victorian mansion in charming Sumner, WA, about 30 minutes south of Seattle. Besides our own destination tea room restaurant and gift shop, downtown Sumner has a number of antique and gift shops, making it a delightful day trip for shoppers from all around the Pacific Northwest.
Our unique venue creates a relaxed, yet elegant atmosphere. Vendor booths are scattered around the front garden, and most sites have at least partial shade which helps keep everyone comfortable. We have always had plenty of guest traffic, since there is no cost to attend. We offer lunch, tea and scones and a variety of delectable pastries and sweets in the garden. Folks tend to hang out for a while, since they can sit down and have a meal or snack. It's just a super fun weekend that keeps vendors and shoppers coming back year after year!
We promote the event on our Facebook page which has over 8000 followers, with "boosts" a week in advance of the market. We can also send you a pdf or png of this year's flyer so that you can promote the market on your social pages or print so you can share at your other sales outlets/venues.
Cost: 10’ X 10’ booth $40 6’ X 6’ booth $25 electricity $ 5
This is for your space only. Canopy or tables are not included.
If you opt to have electricity, one 15 amp power cord with one plug in will be supplied.
▪ Merchandise to be sold must be vintage, antique or collectible, or art or home décor created with vintage goods or style. Specialty craft vendors (jewelry, birdhouses, signs, etc) will be limited to one per category.
▪ Absolutely no weapons of any kind are to be sold at this event. This includes firearms and knives.
▪ All merchandise is to be displayed in a professional manner. No selling from cardboard boxes or similar.
▪ We encourage table covers so you can store boxes, packing material and personal items out of sight. Keep it classy!
▪ All exhibitors must hold a current Washington Business License and collect sales tax on all applicable sales.
▪ Canopies are recommended, but not required. We suggest tent weights incase of wind.
▪ There is no overnight security. The yard is alarmed and we will be monitoring for trespassers, but suggest the removal of all items of value when you leave your booth.
▪ No smoking on the premises please!
▪ Booth locations will be determined by show staff based on electrical needs, type of goods to be sold and date of application.
Hours, Set -Up and Tear Down:
▪ Friday, August 11: set up between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm.
▪ Saturday, August 12: You can set up between 6:30 and 9:45 am. Please be ready to open your booth at 10:00 am. Plan to be open for shoppers until 5:00 pm; please do not begin to cover your booth until that time.
▪ Sunday, August 13: please be ready to open your booth at 10:00 am. Tear down can begin at 4:30.
▪ There is a one car per booth limit in our parking lot during set up and tear down. Please recognize The shoppers need to have access to our parking lot so please move out quickly when you are done unloading.
▪ No exhibitor parking on the premises unless actively loading or unloading. There is parking available at the warehouse to our east, and on the cross street to our west.
bottom of page